Happy Birthday Zoe!!!


I remember walking into that ward on 25 October, 2008 and hearing your "grandma (God bless her soul)" telling me "Charles, she looks like you". Well I didn't see the resemblance on that very day not because it wasn't obvious but because my mind was clouded with the major thought of  "Am I really a daddy?"

It's been four amazing years of a call to responsibility, watching you grow, walk and talk. You never seize to amaze me, my lil'angel and though I didn't see it back then, today I'm glad to say I'm grateful to God for giving me the courage to keep you.

Happy Birthday sweetheart as you turn four today!

May God crown your life with all the good things of life. I love you plenti plenti *winks winks*








Comments

Anonymous said…
happy birthday cutie
Unknown said…
she is really pretty...Happy Bday to her..